lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jörg Kiegeland <kiegel...@ikv.de>
Subject Tomcat6?
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 15:58:03 GMT
In the Solr wiki, there is not described how to install Solr on Tomcat
6, and I not managed it myself :(
In the chapter "Configuring Solr Home with JNDI" there is mentioned the
directory $CATALINA_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost , which not exists with
TOMCAT 6.

Alternatively I tried the folder $CATALINA_HOME/work/Catalina/localhost,
but with no success.. (I can query the top level page, but the "Solr
Admin" link then not works).

Can anybody help?

--
Dipl.-Inf. Jörg Kiegeland