lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "SDIS M. Beauchamp" <FBEAUCH...@SDIS71.fr>
Subject no segments* file found
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:46:29 GMT
I'm using solr to index our files servers ( 480K files ) 
 
If I don't optimize, I 've got a too many files open at about 450K files
and 3 Gb index
 
If i optimize I've got this stacktrace during the commit of all the
following update
 
<result status="1">java.io.FileNotFoundException: no segments* file
found in
org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory@/root/trunk/example/solr/data/index:
files: _7xr.tis _7xt.fdt _7o1.tii _7xq.tis _7xn.nrm _7ws.fdt _7xt.prx
_7xp.nrm _7ws.nrm _7xo.nrm _7ws.tis _7xs.fdt _7vc.fnm _7u6.tis _7vx.fnm
_7vx.frq _7xs.nrm _7xn.tis _7xq.frq _7xs.tis _7xq.prx _7vx.fdx _7ur.tii
_7ur.frq _7xq.fnm _7xr.nrm _7vc.fdt _7xt.frq _7xp.fdx _7ws.prx _7xs.frq
_7xo.prx _7xq.nrm _7vx.tii _7vx.prx _7xq.tii _7xs.fnm _7xs.tii _7ws.tii
_7xt.fdx _7vc.nrm _7vc.prx _7vc.tis _7xq.fdt _7ur.prx _7xn.fdx _7xp.frq
_7vx.nrm _7ur.fdt _7xr.fnm _7ws.fdx _7u6.tii _7xr.tii _7vc.frq _7vx.tis
_7xp.fdt _7xr.frq_7ur.tis _7xp.prx _7xr.fdx _7xt.fnm _7xn.tii _7vc.fdx
_7xo.fdt _7u6.fnm _7xn.frq _7xp.tis _7o1.frq _7xn.prx _7ur.fdx _7ur.fnm
_7o1.fdx _7xs.fdx _7xn.fdt _7xt.tis _7xp.fnm _7xo.fnm _7xn.fnm _7u6.prx
_7xq.fdx _7xo.tii _7ws.fnm _7vc.tii _7o1.prx _7xr.fdt _7o1.fdt _7ur.nrm
_7ws.frq _7u6.nrm _7o1.nrm _7vx.fdt _7xt.tii _7u6.fdx _7xo.frq _7u6.frq
_7xs.prx _7xr.prx _7o1.tis _7xt.nrm _7xp.tii _7xo.tis _7u6.fdt _7xo.fdx
_7o1.fnm segments.gen
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos$FindSegmentsFile.run(SegmentInfo
s.java:516)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos.read(SegmentInfos.java:243)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.init(IndexWriter.java:616)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.&lt;init&gt;(IndexWriter.java:410)
        at
org.apache.solr.update.SolrIndexWriter.&lt;init&gt;(SolrIndexWriter.java
:97)
        at
org.apache.solr.update.UpdateHandler.createMainIndexWriter(UpdateHandler
.java:121)
        at
org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2.openWriter(DirectUpdateHandl
er2.java:189)
        at
org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2.addDoc(DirectUpdateHandler2.
java:267)
        at
org.apache.solr.update.processor.RunUpdateProcessor.processAdd(RunUpdate
ProcessorFactory.java:67)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.XmlUpdateRequestHandler.processUpdate(XmlUpdateR
equestHandler.java:196)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.XmlUpdateRequestHandler.doLegacyUpdate(XmlUpdate
RequestHandler.java:386)
        at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrUpdateServlet.doPost(SolrUpdateServlet.java:
57)
       
         
</result>
 
If I restart solr I've got a NullPointerException in DispatchFilter
 
tested with solr 1.2 and 1.3 , the behaviour is the same 
 
Regards
 
Florent BEAUCHAMP

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message