lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Runo <mr...@zappos.com>
Subject Re: Performance of Solr on different Platforms
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:37:21 GMT
I'd think that any platform that can run Java would be fine to run
SOLR on. Maybe this is more a question of preferred platforms for Java
deployments? That is quite the load for SOLR though, you may find that
you want more than one server.

Do you mean that you're expecting about 1000 QPS over an index with up
to 20 million documents?

--Matthew