lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Venkatraman S" <venka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOLR 1.3 Release?
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 02:27:07 GMT
On 10/26/07, Mike Klaas <mike.klaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> If we did a 1.2.x, it shoud (imo) contain no new features, only
> important bugfixes.

I have been having a look at the trunk for quite sometime now, and must say
that its changing pretty fast. Having an  interim release now will require
more work with the comitters having to put an extra effort to spruce up
things. I would personally suggest 1-jan-2008 as the next Solr release which
would help in sprucing up the code and also releasing the bunch of new
features that have been lying in the trunk to be used in
*the-next-stable-release*.

-Venkat

--
Blog @ http://blizzardzblogs.blogspot.com