lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Runo <mr...@zappos.com>
Subject Re: Distribution Information?
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:46:17 GMT
Actually I don't have the clients directory...

[mruno@search1: .../logs]$ pwd
/opt/solr/logs
[mruno@search1: .../logs]$ ls
rsyncd-enabled  rsyncd.log  rsyncd.pid  snapcleaner.log
snapshooter.log  snapshot.current.search2  snapshot.status.search2
[mruno@search1: .../logs]$

It does look like it could be a path issue. I wonder why, though, no
clients sub directory was created.