lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Ozgur Yilmazel" <ozguryilma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple solr home directories
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:48:15 GMT
I have a related question on this topic. I have a web application
which I would like to create indexes for individual users on the fly,
is it possible to do JNDI configuration without restarting Tomcat?
Here is some more detail on what I am trying to do:
Our search application has a web based administration page in which
administrators can select set of documents and make them available for
search on different URLs or with different user privileges. I know we
could use the same index and filter results based on a indexname
field, but having separate indexes would make it easy for us to
migrate an index to a different machine easier.

Thank you for your help.

Ozgur