lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Miczaika <...@hitflip.de>
Subject [slightly ot] Looking for Lucene/Solr consultant in Germany
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 16:43:02 GMT
Hello,

we are looking for a Lucene/Solr consultant in Germany. We have set up a
Lucene/Solr server (currently live at http://www.hitflip.de). It returns
search results, but the results are not really very good. We have been
tweaking the parameters a bit, following suggestions from the mailing
list, but are unsure of the effects this has.

We are looking for someone to do the following:
- analyse the search patterns on our website
- define a methodology for defining the quality of search
- analyse the data we have available
- specify which data is required in the index
- modify the search patterns used to query the data
- test and evaluate the results

The requirements: deep knowledge of Lucene/Solr, examples of implemented
working search engines, theoretical knowledge

Is anyone interested? Please feel free to circulate this offer.

Thanks in advance

Jan

--
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director
Hitflip Media Trading GmbH

Tel. +49-(0)221-272407-27
Fax. 0221-272407-22 (that's so 1990s)
HRB 59046, Amtsgericht Köln

Geschäftsführer: Andre Alpar, Jan Miczaika, Gerald Schönbucher