lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Woods" <jonathan.wo...@scintillance.com>
Subject RE: Query optimisation - multiple filter caches?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:22:50 GMT
I understand - thanks, Yonik.

I notice that LuceneQueryOptimizer is still used in
SolrIndexSearcher.search(Query, Filter, Sort) - is the idea then that this
method is deprecated, or that the config parameter
query/boolTofilterOptimizer is no longer to be used?  As for the other
search() methods, they just delegate directly to
org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher, so no use of caches there.

Jon