lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Matt Kangas <kan...@gmail.com>
Subject Recipe: multiple webapps in Jetty 6
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:34:11 GMT
For anyone who's been watching SOLR-215 ("Multiple Solr Cores"), or
otherwise has wanted to run multiple Solr instances in a single Jetty
instance... I've posted a new, improved recipe to http://
wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrJetty (scroll to bottom)

I've also attached a tarball with a known-good config for Solr 1.2.0
& Jetty 6.1.3. It should be straightforward to define as many webapps
as you need with this recipe.

Note: I'm pretty sure there is an even cleaner way to accomplish this
too, without the need to fetch additional .jars and messing with
JNDI, but I haven't fleshed out the details yet... will update the
wiki if I get it working. :)

Cheers,
--Matt

--