lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jeff Lu" <jep...@gmail.com>
Subject Sort problem
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:06:04 GMT
Hi,

I am new to using SOLR.
I have read that the default sorting is by the "score desc".
However when I ran the query, I get some erroneous results.

This is the query I ran:

solr include_in_directory_p:t AND active_p:t AND (in_shelves:(0777,1)^100
OR in_groups:(02343^50 02345^30 abc xyz)); score desc

The results that I got showing only the score fields are (max score:
1.3632475) :

0.024525467
0.025497947
0.025497947
1.3632475
1.3632475
1.018946
1.018946
0.8851153
0.8851153
0.53433913
0.53433913
0.53433913
0.4291037
0.38232085

I seem to get the correct results after the max score: 1.3632475
I am just puzzled as to why the first 3 result scores are like that.

--
Regards,

Jeff

Mime
View raw message