lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "James liu" <liuping.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: i wanna change response type to PHP serialize
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:25:41 GMT
i just cp it to src\java\org\apache\solr\request and ant dist...i think
maybe my method is wrong.

same error infromation...

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/solr/search/ScorePriorityQueue
	at org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher.getDocListNC(SolrIndexSearcher.java:886)
	at org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher.getDocListC(SolrIndexSearcher.java:805)
	at org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher.getDocList(SolrIndexSearcher.java:698)
	at org.apache.solr.request.StandardRequestHandler.handleRequestBody(StandardRequestHandler.java:122)
	at org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:77)
	at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:658)
	at org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrServlet.doGet(SolrServlet.java:66)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
	at org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:185)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:228)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:104)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:216)
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:634)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:445)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--
regards
jl