lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Frédéric Glorieux <frederic.glori...@enc.sorbonne.fr>
Subject Re: custom writer, working but... a strange exception in logs
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 17:21:36 GMT

Thanks for answer,

I'm feeling less guilty.

 > I don't see a non-null default for HEAD/FOOT... perhaps
 > do   if (HEAD!=null) writer.write(HEAD);
 > There may be an issue with how you register in solrconfig.xml

I get every thing I want from solrconfig.xml, I was suspecting some
classloader mystery. Following your advice from another post, I will
write a specific request Handler, so it would be easier to trace the
problem, with a very simple first solution, stop sending exception (to
avoid gigabytes of logs).

--
Frédéric Glorieux
École nationale des chartes