lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Teruhiko Kurosaka" <K...@basistech.com>
Subject What does the name attribute of lst element in highlighting result mean?
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 19:07:25 GMT
I am trying to understand the highlighting output example, the last
one in this page:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/StandardRequestHandler

It the example is showing the top level element of a set of higlighted
results
for a document is  <lst name="SOLR1000">.

What does this, SOLR1000, mean? Or rather, how does Solr
choose what to put as the value of the name attribute in the lst
element? I see this is a value of either the id field or the sku field,
but neither field looks any special among other fields in
schema.xml.  Neither field looks like a unique field.
How can I associate each highlighting result
(each node in response/lst[@name='highlighting']) with
a doc node in response/result ?

-kuro