lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Runo <mr...@zappos.com>
Subject Re: Group results by field?
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 23:48:25 GMT
Right now, each style/size is a separate document.

I agree, it makes far more sense to have each size be associates with
only one style. I think I'll pursue that route at first here, and
then for grouping similar items I may have to do some facet magic
(facets to show links for product_category/brand/color while at the
same time presenting only one thumbnail with a list of the sizes
available.. etc etc).