lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Maarten.De.Vil...@ibsbe.be
Subject Re: Problems with special characters
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 07:49:18 GMT
we didnt use it, but i took a quick look :

you need to implement the "hl=on" attribute in the getquerystring() method 
of the solrqueryImpl

the resultdocs allready contain highlighting, that's why you found 
processHighlighting in the Resultparser

good luck !
m




"Thierry Collogne" <thierry.collogne@gmail.com> 
21/03/2007 17:04
Please respond to
solr-user@lucene.apache.org


To
solr-user@lucene.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Problems with special characters






Thank you. When I add the code you described, the Solr Java Client works.
One more question about the Solr Java Client.

Does it allow the use of highlighting? I void a processHighlighting method
in ResultsParser.java, but I can't find a way of enabling it.

Did you use highlighting?

On 21/03/07, Maarten.De.Vilder@ibsbe.be <Maarten.De.Vilder@ibsbe.be> 
wrote:
>
> hey,
>
> we had the same problem with the Solr Java Client ...
>
> they forgot to put UTF-8 encoding on the stream ...
>
> i posted our fix on http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-20
> it's this post :
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-20#action_12478810
> Frederic Hennequin [07/Mar/07 08:27 AM]
>
> grts,m
>
>
>
>
>
> "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacretaz@apache.org>
> Sent by: bdelacretaz@gmail.com
> 21/03/2007 11:19
> Please respond to
> solr-user@lucene.apache.org
>
>
> To
> solr-user@lucene.apache.org
> cc
>
> Subject
> Re: Problems with special characters
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On 3/21/07, Thierry Collogne <thierry.collogne@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I used the new jar file and removed -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 from my jar
> call
> > and the problem isn't there anymore...
>
> ok, thanks for the feedback!
>
> -Bertrand
>
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message