lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Ryan McKinley" <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL Update
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 21:11:22 GMT
SOLR-103 is waiting for SOLR-139 to solidify before i post more updates...

I have it running successfully, but it requires too many other patches
to suggest trying to get it running unless you are up for a bit of
work.  If you are, i can easily post an update.

About the schema... SOLR-103 uses the ResultSetMetaData to decide what
field to push the value into - you will need to make sure the column
names correspond to the fields in schema.sql.  If you use SELECT *
FROM, your tables will need the same names, if you use:  SELECT
mysqlfield as mysolrfieldname FROM ... you don't.

ryan