lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Venkatesh Seetharam" <vseetha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr and Multiple Index Partitions
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 22:16:57 GMT
Yes, I'm implementing federated search. I do have N partitions of indexes
built and I'd like to have mutiple Solr instances in a cluster each serving
atleast 2 partitions. I was wondering if I could somehow find a way to make
Solr work with atleast 2 partitions. It looks like I need to have smaller
number of partitions.

Thanks,
Venkatesh