lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tracey Jaquith <tra...@archive.org>
Subject Re: INTERNET ARCHIVE goes SOLR!
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 02:55:46 GMT
oh, tee hee if if our eternal admiration and gratitude isn't obvious...  8-)

i concur, the amount one *can* customize simply from the XML configuration
and schema is fantastically impressive!  almost all of the configuration
setup it is quick to do in our experience, too

--tracey

--
*       --Tracey Jaquith - http://www.archive.org/~tracey
<http://www.archive.org/%7Etracey> --*