lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Kimsal" <mgkim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: possible FAQ - lucene interop
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:02:04 GMT
Thanks - that helps, and ideally should help with adoption questions here.
You said "most cases" - I've read something about "solr extends lucene" in
the docs.  Are there some specific solr-only bits of functionality that
would preclude vanilla-lucene code from accessing solr-created indexes?

--
Michael Kimsal
http://webdevradio.com