lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Graham O'Regan <graham.ore...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Solr support integration with the Compass framework?
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:46:59 GMT
doesn't compass use multiple indexes?

have a read of the "direct lucene" box on

http://www.opensymphony.com/compass/versions/1.1M3/html/introduction.html#i-use-lucene

would that prevent the two being used together? i'd be interested in
getting the two working together as well, it'd be great to have the
compass api to create the indexes and use solr to expose them over http.