lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tom <solr-l...@zvents.com>
Subject MatchAllDocsQuery in solr?
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:07:31 GMT
Is there a way to do a match all docs query in solr?

I mean is there something I can put in a solr URL that will get
recognized by the SolrQueryParser as meaning a "match all"?

Why? Because I'm porting unit tests from our internal Lucene
container to Solr, and the tests usually run such a query,  upon
completion, to make sure the index is in the expected state (nothing
missing, nothing extra).

Yes, I can create a query that will match all my docs, there are a
few fields that have a relatively small range of values. I was just
looking for a standard way to do it first.

Thanks,

Tom