lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Lewandowski" <kevi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Benchmarks
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 17:21:38 GMT
I've been using Solr for keyword search on Discogs.com for a few
months with great results.

As of today Solr is running under Tomcat on a single dedicated box.
It's a 2.66Ghz P4, with 1 gig ram. The index has about 1.2 million
documents and is 1.2 gigs in size. This machine handles 250,000
queries per day with no problem. CPU load stays around 0.15 most of
the time.

I hope that is helpful to you.

Kevin