lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Archambault" <tarchamba...@bangordailynews.net>
Subject Re: duplicating all records added to index
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:40:56 GMT
Thanks Yonick. I should not have sent the example code as I later changed
the "obituaries_" issue. I deleted the whole index folder and started over
and made sure the pk from the obits table was included in all obituary_#pk#
from the database and still got dupes.

I also searched to see if I had multiple declarations for "ID" in my schema
and did not.

I'm going to bomb it and start over tonight.

Learning as I go I guess.