lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Archambault" <tarchamba...@bangordailynews.net>
Subject Re: Simple Faceted Searching out of the box
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 14:25:29 GMT
For those using PHP to interface with can you explain to me how your PHP
code interacts with Solr? Does PHP create a query_string manually and post
an URL like this:
http://localhost:8983/solr/select?q=vertical%3Ajobs+accounting&version=2.1&start=0&rows=10&fl=&qt=standard&stylesheet=&indent=on&explainOther=&hl.fl=
for example then using some PHP command to read a webpage, it then parses
it?

I'm not much of a programmer, but I do know Coldfusion so I'm trying to
apply the PHP principles to CF.

Thanks for any and all help.

Tim