lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Yonik Seeley" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: wana use CJKAnalyzer
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:14:58 GMT
On 9/20/06, James liu <liuping.james@gmail.com> wrote:
> My step to support CJK...:
> 1:add lucene-analyzers-2.0.0.jar to
> "C:\cygwin\tmp\solr-nightly\lib"
> 2:use cmd, "cd C:\cygwin\tmp\solr-nightly","ant dist"
> 3:copy "C:\cygwin\tmp\solr-nightly\dist\solr- 1.0.war" to
> "C:\cygwin\tmp\solr-nightly\example\webapps\solr.war"
>
> 4:modify schema(conf/schema.conf), like yours,,just "<analyzer
> class="org.apache.lucene.analysis.cjk.CJKAnalyzer"/>"
> 5:delete solr/data/index;
> 6:start jetty,java -jar start.jar
> 7:no error.
> 8: http://localhost:8983/solr/admin,,,i click analyzer
> link,,,and try test analyzer chinese word,but nothing happend.

When you say nothing happened, do you mean the analyzer didn't change
the text at all, or you didn't see any output at all?  Did you type
some text into the input fields?  Does it work for you with english
text?

> 9: i use xml.php to add index(english is well),it show me ok
> 10: i try lukeall.jar to see solr's index data. but it show me like my
> attachements.

Please be explicit on what the problem is... not many people on this
list can look at CJK and see what is wrong.  Do you mean that the
analyzer isn't breaking up your text into words?

-Yonik