lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ross McDonald <rossaj...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Mac OSX - error reading /usr/local/lib/libsvnjavahl-1.0.0.0.dylib
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 19:24:46 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to run Solr on OSX, after a successful installation and
tests on Linux,
while trying to run with JDK 1.5.0, I am getting the following
exception...

HTTP ERROR: 500

Unable to compile class for JSP

Generated servlet error:
error: error reading /usr/local/lib/libsvnjavahl-1.0.0.0.dylib;
java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
Note: /tmp/Jetty__8983__solr_23999/org/apache/jsp/admin/
index_jsp.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.

I have checked /usr/local/lib and can see that
'libsvnjavahl-1.0.0.0.dylib' is in fact present there,

I assume it is probably quite easy to fix this, or that plenty of
people are running Solr on OSX, I would appreciate any advice on how
to fix this up,

thanks for your time,

Ross McDonald

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html