lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Martyn Smith <mar...@catalyst.net.nz>
Subject Re: Searching with access controls
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 04:15:40 GMT
We're not really sure how big the userbase is going to get, but it could
become huge. I think initially we need to be able to cope with several
thousand users, and probably only several thousand communities.

I'll certainly have a look at "faceted browsing" :), and yeah, a query
handler that does that sounds quite useful.

I think I need to have a read on what "filters" actually are :)

Thanks thought, It looks like I've got some more reading to do ...

--
Martyn