lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Andre Basse" <ABa...@theage.com.au>
Subject SOLR stylesheet
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 07:10:50 GMT
Hi SOLR users,

I know this issue has been discussed before but I'm not sure if there
was a final answer.

I would like to apply a stylesheet as mentioned in the tutorial.

http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?stylesheet=

Any ideas where to place the stylesheet, any examples available?

Thanks,

Andre

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is or may be confidential.
 If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to
copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written
consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender immediately by return e-mail, or telephone and delete all copies. Fairfax does not
guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this e-mail or attached
files. Internet communications are not secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message or attached files.