lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Archambault" <tarchamba...@bangordailynews.net>
Subject Re: solr newbie
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:55:45 GMT
Great thanks. I manage a newspaper website in Maine USA with about
400,000-500,000 documents/database records (if not more) and I am going to
try and create a solr search engine for the site. We'll see how it goes.
I've been using a "bastardized" lucene search for my site up to now, but
this looks much better.