lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Archambault" <tarchamba...@bangordailynews.net>
Subject Re: solr newbie
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:31:49 GMT
I found the "web" options. Thank you very much. While that is installing
incrementally, two last questions.

Are there any example stylesheets to review to see how the data flows into
the layout?
How would one go about injecting database information into the indexs
without having to create XML files for each one?

Thanks again.

Tim