lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Yonik Seeley" <ysee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stylesheet issue
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 13:18:39 GMT
On 6/2/06, Tim Archambault <tarchambault@bangordailynews.net> wrote:
> I've got solr installed and running, with only one failure left to date.
> Whenver I try to select a stylesheet for my search, I get an error message
> such as this:

Hi Tim,

There is no stylesheet :-)

It's a hold-over from an old XML format that Solr used to support
before it was open-sourced.  That old XML format was for compatibility
with another internal product.  It turned out that it wasn't flexible
enough to add extra info like multiple result sets, or faceted
browsing info, so we came up with v2 of the XML (but no new stylesheet
to go with it).

The XML is fairly readable though, so it hasn't been much of a problem
in practice.

-Yonik