lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Richmond" <richmondm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid XML returned from Solr
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:35:05 GMT
Hi Yonik,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I am willing to give you access to my
index, config files, or any other pieces that you may need if it would
help.  I am basically running the example application (which uses
Jetty), but with a modified schema.xml and a couple other small
changes.

I'll look into giving Tomcat a try over Jetty.

--Mike