lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Nick Snels" <nick.sn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple uniqueKey fields
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 18:42:04 GMT
Thanks for the answer. I don't quit get how to make a compound key (but I'll
give it a try). I have multiple tables with an id, but if I put all of them
in a Solr index, the id isn't a unique field. So I thought about also
storring the table name, which should make it unique.

<field name="id" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
<field name="table" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
<field name="key" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="true"/>
<copyField source="id" dest="key"/>
<copyField source="table" dest="key"/>

<uniqueKey>key</uniqueKey>