lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Marcus Stratmann <stratm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Java heap space
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 09:40:44 GMT
Hello,

deleting or updating documents is still not possible for me so now I
tried to built a completely new index. Unfortunately this didn't work
either. Now I'm getting OOM after inserting slightly more than 20,000
documents to the new index.

To me this looks as if a bug has been introduced since the revision of
about 13th of april. To check this out, I looked for old builds but
there seem to be nightly-builds of the last four days only. Okay, so
next thing I tried was to get the code via svn. Unfortunately the code
does not compile ("package junit.framework does not exist"). I found out
that the last version I was able to complie was revision 393080
(2006-04-10). So I was neither able to get back the last (for me)
working revision nor to find out which revision this actually was.
Sorry, I would really like to help, but at the moment it seems Murphy is
striking.

Thanks,
Marcus