lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: returning selective text in search result
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 00:38:57 GMT

On Apr 7, 2006, at 4:10 PM, samuel kim wrote:
> Do you think it's a matter of days, weeks or months?

Depends on whether you are going to implement it or wait for someone
else do it :)

I will eventually get around to implementing it myself, at least in a
pragmatic ("works for me") kinda way in the near future (within a
month or so probably).  I'm perfectly happy to let others beat me to
it, or to jump in and do it when my project demands it.

	Erik