lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From hkmortensen <ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse project files...
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:32:33 GMT

I have always used relative paths in my (official) classpath file for
eclipse, I was not aware of, that any other could make sense.  It is an easy
way to ensure that everybody use the same version of the libs. I see the
problem with different IDEs.

I dont think I volonteer, there seem to be quite many oppinions on this, and
if experienced users are happy whith it it is now, then it is probably good
;-)