lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: lucene and solr trunk
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 04:39:22 GMT

: > (i suspect a whole lot of people who only care about the core library are
: > going to really adamantly not want to have to check out all of Solr just
: > to work on the core)
:
: This wouldn't really be merged development now would it?
: When I run 'ant test' I want the Solr tests to run, too.
: If one breaks because of a change, I want to look at the source and know why.

And as a committer, you should be concerned about things like this ...
that doesn't mean every user of Lucene-Java who wants to build from source
or apply their own local patches is going to feel the same way.

-Hoss