lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: removal of deprecated HtmlStrip*Tokenizer factories
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 23:25:30 GMT

: They would not be able to re-use if you did this, because when you
: call reset(Reader) on them, the Reader would not be wrapped.

Hmmm... I'm not sure i understand how any declared CharFilter/TOkenizer
combo will be able to deal with this any better, but i'll take your word
for it.

Kill it then, and we'll just have to start making a list in the
"Upgrading" section of CHANGES.txt noting the "recommended" upgrad path
for this (and many, many things to come i imagine)

-Hoss