lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Borgermans <paul.borgerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: removal of deprecated HtmlStrip*Tokenizer factories
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:24:45 GMT
On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Robert Muir <rcmuir@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there any concern with removing the deprecated HtmlStrip*Tokenizer factories?

Maybe a communication issue, you need to read the source code or
javadocs to know it is deprecated

> These can be done with CharFilter instead and they have some problems
> with lucene's trunk.

Personally, I don't object, but then one should consider bumping Solr
to 2.0 along with the removal of other deprecated API's/features

And of course adapt the wiki page as well
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters

Best regards
Paul