lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From stocki <st...@shopgate.com>
Subject Why ignore Solr the Query-Analyzer for facet search- facet.prefix ?
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:56:42 GMT

Hello

i try out faceted search for autocomplete or auto-suggest.

so when i search with faceted search for the auto-suggest, solr ignored my
analyzer and tokenizer.
i get no results when the user send me something like this: tOm

in debugmode :

with facet=on --> <str name="facet.prefix">tOm</str>
with facet=off --> <str name="parsedquery">text:tom</str>

how must solr to configured to parse my facet.prefix search string like the
standard search ?

thx for answer ;)

and sry fo my bad english ;)