lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LucidWorks for Solr Reference Guide on front page?
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:39:17 GMT
I'm unclear where we are with this, but I've done the local forrest
work to get this committed.

As for it being an "ad" - any of the "growing number of competitors"
are welcome to get their books / reference guides added to the site
also.  All it takes is a patch contribution and we'll get it added.
Note that I'm only proposing we add a link to the reference guide, a
free bit of documentation.

I plan to commit today barring any major objections.  We can always
revise the site upon further discussion/patches.

	Erik