lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject LucidWorks for Solr Reference Guide on front page?
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:45:46 GMT
Hey gang,

I'd like to put an image and link to our LucidWorks for Solr Certified
Distro Reference Guide on the Solr front page, and wondering if there
were any objections.

To toss out my only objection with my Apache hat on (yes, I'm really
wearing it!), the reference guide isn't strictly about *Apache* Solr,
it's about our distro of it.  So there is just a little bit more than
in the distro (like kstem, tomcat).  But then again, the Packt book*
has more than what's in Solr 1.4 too (localsolr, field collapsing).

Here's a link to our reference guide, that includes the image I'd use
too:
  <http://www.lucidimagination.com/Downloads/LucidWorks-for-Solr/Reference-Guide

If there are no objections, I'll add it sometime this week.

	Erik

* I blogged an extensive, belated, review of the Packt book earlier
today here: <http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2010/01/11/book-review-solr-packt-book/