lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <k...@r.email.ne.jp>
Subject Re: configure FastVectorHihglighter in trunk
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:49:16 GMT
Marc Sturlese wrote:
> How do I activate FastVectorHighlighter in trunk? Wich of those params sets
> it up?
>    <!-- Configure the standard fragListBuilder -->
>    <fragListBuilder name="simple"
> class="org.apache.solr.highlight.SimpleFragListBuilder" default="true"/>
>
>    <!-- Configure the standard fragmentsBuilder -->
>    <fragmentsBuilder name="colored"
> class="org.apache.solr.highlight.MultiColoredScoreOrderFragmentsBuilder"
> default="true"/>
>
>    <fragmentsBuilder name="scoreOrder"
> class="org.apache.solr.highlight.ScoreOrderFragmentsBuilder"
> default="true"/>
>
> Thanks in advance.

You do not need to activate it. DefaultSolrHighlighter, which is the
"default" SolrHighlighter impl, calls automatically uses FVH when you
specify field names that are termVectors, termPositions and termOffsets
are true through hl.fl parameter. If you want to use "multi colored" tag
feature, you need to specify MultiColored*FragmentsBuilder in
solrconfig.xml.

Koji

--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/