lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] who are jteam ?
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 12:00:58 GMT
For the sake of example it was easier to say that than go into Apaches
name rules. I considered saying geo search for Solr (which apache
still doesn't like) and those games (geo search on apache solr) or
leaving solr out all together, but it just muddied the point for no
reason.  The actual name doesn't really matter for the point ;) if you
actually want to do this, talk to your lawyers :) Solr: geo search
edition   Is just clearer for the fictional example without getting
into name legalities. I wouldn't choose geo search edition for a name
either, solr in front of it or not.

- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com (mobile)