lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: [Solr Wiki] Trivial Update of "UpdateCSV" by kristopolous
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 21:19:28 GMT

: Good question... I tried to revert it too when I first saw it.
: The live page actually showed the new edited version, but every time I
: tried to edit it, I got the old text.  Eventually, the live page
: showed the old version.  The history never showed the new edit AFAIK.
: Was going to bring it up, but got sidetracked by something else.

i don't know WTF is going on ... i just verified (using Solr1.5) that
reverting not only still triggers email notifications, but reverting still
leaves a history of the revert in the log (it doens't roll back the
version number, it rolls forward)

sigh.

-Hoss