lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: DataImportHandler reverted to revision 218 on Solr Wiki
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:33:26 GMT

: Hoss, I don't have permissions to re-open the issue but I've added a comment
: describing what happened and links to the edit email as well as this one.

stupid ACLs ... i think Noble is the only one with permission to reopen it
since he filed it in the first place -- Noble can you please reopen, no
one is ever goign to look at Shalin's updates as long as it's marked
resolved.

: Yeah, I haven't tried to add it back. I'm afraid it may break the page
: again. I think we should split that page into many smaller ones.

that may make sense from a documentation stand point, but we shouldn't
have to constantly live in fear that other pages will grow longer then
some magical "too big" threshold.

-Hoss