lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Shalin Shekhar Mangar <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DataImportHandler reverted to revision 218 on Solr Wiki
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 09:46:14 GMT
On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 1:15 AM, Chris Hostetter <hossman_lucene@fucit.org>wrote:

> Shalin: I just noticed this revert, you should reopen the INFRA bug about
> MoinMoin eating that update, describe as best as possible exactly what
> your *intended* change was, and link to the edit email in the archives.

Hoss, I don't have permissions to re-open the issue but I've added a comment
describing what happened and links to the edit email as well as this one.

> All the previous examples were when email notifications weren't working,
> so we didn't have any good examples showing hte actaul markup involved ...
> looking at the diff there is a suspicious " 3E>" at teh start of the
> deleted chunk.  there's also a large new chunk (which doesn't seem to
> corispond to your comment, so i'm not sure if it was intended, or if
> MoinMoin was getting confused and pulling it out of an older version, or a
> differnet section of the doc) that has an odd looking ">>" at the end of
> the first line.
>
> Lastly: once you reverted the MoinMoin butcher, i don't see any
> notifications of you trying to re-add the content that you added in
> version 218 ... presumably that's worth adding back as well.

Yeah, I haven't tried to add it back. I'm afraid it may break the page
again. I think we should split that page into many smaller ones.

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.