lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>
Subject Re: Another RC
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:27:23 GMT
On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
> Are we ready for a release?

+1

I don't think we need to wait for Lucene 2.9.1 - we have all the fixes
in our version, and there's little point in pushing things off yet
another week.

Seems like the next RC should be a *real* one (i.e. no RC label in the
version, immediately call a VOTE).

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com

> I got busy at work and haven't been able to
> address things as much, but it seems like things are progressing.
>
> Shall I generate another RC or are we waiting for Lucene 2.9.1?  If we go w/
> the 2.9.1-dev, then we just need to restore the Maven stuff for them.
>  Hopefully, that stuff was just commented out and not completely removed so
> as to make it a little easier to restore.
>
> -Grant

Mime
View raw message