lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r824882 - in /lucene/solr/trunk: contrib/clustering/example/conf/solrconfig.xml example/example-DIH/solr/mail/conf/solrconfig.xml example/solr/conf/solrconfig.xml
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:03:20 GMT

: A loooong time ago, Doug pointed me at one of his nightly scripts (I
: forget if it was Lucene or Nutch)... and the first version was pretty
: much just a copy.  I guess we could just drop the "-Dversion=nightly"?

it would make the lib loading look a lot cleaner in the examples ... but
it's not something i'm extremeely concerned about.

-Hoss