lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r824844 - /lucene/solr/trunk/example/solr/conf/solrconfig.xml
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:17:53 GMT

: fix nightly: be more flexible about solr-cell regex matching jar

...if we're going to change this, we should change it in all the example
solrconfig.xml files to be consistent.  But perhaps instead we should
change the nightly build to use a more informative version? like
"1.4-dev-nightly" ?

FWIW: When i wrote the regex I specificly wanted it to require a digit so
that it would exclude the src & docs jars (those are big jars, i didn't
want them getting loaded by the JVM).

Looking at it now though, none of the configs would work on a formal
release because they require a "-" after part of the version number....

damn.

I'll fix this.

: -  <lib dir="../../dist/" regex="apache-solr-cell-(\d|\.)+-.*\.jar" />
: +  <lib dir="../../dist/" regex="apache-solr-cell-.*\.jar" />
:    <!-- If a dir option (with or without a regex) is used and nothing is found
:         that matches, it will be ignored

-Hoss